||Требуемый опыт работы
: Инженер : Электронная коммерция
Our client — well-known eCommerce payment company is looking for Sales Engineer whose main purpose will be to provide support to the sales team by providing in-depth technical knowledge of payment processes and services, as well as providing consultancy services to clients with respect to implementing and configuring Company’s products.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Company’s products through research and testing in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers.
- Take a proactive approach to staying up-to-date with product developments by monitoring code release notes and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying sales team to meetings with prospects. This would typically involve giving presentations to prospective and existing clients, providing product demonstrations, and using whiteboard sessions, all with a focus on maintaining a sales-oriented approach.
- Provide proposal support to the sales team, completing the technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents..
- Write small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept ideas, to test Company’s products, and to troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance to the Company’s support team.
- Deliver training sessions to colleagues and clients on the use of Company’s products.
- Deliver professional services to clients (eg. business process re-engineering; configuration of anti-fraud tools) which may involve producing clear documentation.
- Project manage the implementation projects for merchants integrating Company’s services using industry-standard project management methodologies.
- Act a subject matter expert within the team to more junior colleagues, acting as a mentor and trainer when required.
- Be responsible for managing the creation of the Professional Services Statement of Work (PS-SOWs) paperwork with associated deliverables and costings.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science, Engineering or Computing
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a sales engineer (presales) in a technical environment
- Experience of regularly giving presentations to customers in a sales environment
- Experience of working alongside a sales team, supporting them to help win new business.
- Experience of working in the payments industry, preferably eCommerce
- Experience of delivering paid consultancy or professionals services to clients
- Language skills: native Russian, fluent English