• Good command of English language required to collaborate with distributed, global teams.
• Proficiency in Python. Knowledge of Go and Java languages are a plus.
• Proficiency in Git, branching strategies and GitHub.
• Being able to automate CI/CD pipelines based on Git workflows and branching strategies.
• Champion DevOps requirements with other teams. Familiarity with concepts like immutable infrastructure.
• Doesn't need supervision and needs little guidance to work on new projects.
• Working experience with Agile project methodologies.
• Experience with infrastructure automation in AWS Cloud. Knowledge of Azure and Google Cloud are a plus.
• Familiarity with Linux OS and TCP networking.
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
• A desire to learn and grow.
Technical and business competencies
• Strong problem solving and technical appreciation skills.
• Self-starter, highly organized and detail oriented with analytical mind and time management skills.
• Opportunities for professional and career growth
• Compliance with Russian labor Law
• Corporate medical insurance
• Sports activities and corporate events
• Technical and business related trainings
• Friendly atmosphere
• English classes
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Office location: Moscow region, Korolev.