Auslogics is looking for a skilled system utilities Project Coordinator (Manager) to join the company on a full-time basis by telecommute.
- advanced knowledge of English;
- independent, energetic and creative personality;
- a talent to inspire and manage an entire team;
- 3 years of productive experience as a project manager or product owner managing a cross-functional team working on the project;
- having a good understanding of subjects like web analytics, landing page optimization, software development processes (agile, scrum, etc.).
You will be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining a project roadmap (MacOS, WinOS and AndroidOS products);
- setting goals and KPIs for teams and ensuring desired results;
- organizing regular team meetings and training sessions;
- communicating with partners in both English and Russian (including phone calls and personal meetings);
- developing and maintaining project documentation, as well as ensure proper and uninterrupted operation of all systems, including development, testing, sales and user support;
- regular detailed reporting to company management is a must. You may occasionally be required to work odd hours or weekends.
Working at Auslogics provides an invaluable experience you can’t get anywhere but in a rapidly growing startup.
What we offer:
- full-time remote contract work with a flexible schedule;
- a friendly team of professionals from around the world;
- paid vacations, as well as business trips, if needed;
- stable pay in USD with paid overtime and a sizable result-based bonus;
- professional growth as you directly influence a popular software product promoted to international markets.
When sending your resume, you MUST specify your full name and contact email address in the cover letter.